Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council held in Clifford Community Centre on Thursday July 11th 2012 7.30 p.m.
Christine Bates (Clerk) Candia Compton (Chairman)
Martin Preece Phillip Price (County Councillor)
Margaret Davies David Morgan
1) Apologies: David Penrose Richard Mighall
2) Declaration of Interests – None
3) Approval of Minutes of the Council meeting dated May 10th 2012
All agreed to be a true record of the meeting and signed by the Chairman
4) Casual Vacancy Clifford Parish Council Mrs B. Jones had shown interest in the position, and attended an informal interview. Council in agreement of offering Mrs Jones the position. Proposed by Margaret Davies , seconded by Candia Compton. Bill Wood’s resignation accepted, due to him moving from the Parish. This left the position of PROW officer and Councillor for clerk to advertise.
5) Finance Council approved payment of:
,Martin Leighton – Lengthsman .
Community project – Value £1465.00 and £650.00 C/O Antony Williams
6). Reporting Information:-
Highways –Mr Kyle Reported water running into the property, clerk reported to Amey.
Pot holes reported in Priory Road and Middlewood U75215, Priory wood U75207 , Green Farm C1182, B4350 West of the grove wood,
Springfield road B4530, the road Clifford to toll bridge hazard bollards have been removed, Suggestion to be requested, triangle warning signs for bends, following an accident at night, where Two fire engines and one police car were in attendance.
7) Update for PROW- As per previous minutes
8) Phillip Price – Golden Valley Pilot need to notify interest.
9) Update on Open Spaces – as per previous minutes,13 plots to be registered, submission for commons to be registered. Defra rejected proposal as did not accept Council was at fault. George Thompson to appeal.
10) Neighbourhood Plan – Candia Compton and Martin Preece and attended a meeting at Madley and thought Clifford should consider this and expressed an interest with the Herefordshire Council Neighbourhood Plan team.
11) Planning Applications – Reviewed
Meeting closed @ 8.56pm
Next meeting Thursday September 13th 2012 7.30pm
Member of the Public
Bus stop Hardwicke turn, clear access and replace the wooden step .
Clerk to request Lengthsman to clear and repair.