Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.30pm on Thursday July 10th 2008
Present: Anthony Williams (Chairman) Christine Bates (Clerk)
David Morgan (Vice Chairman) Margaret Davies
William Bullough Thomas Davies Candia Compton
Gill Grove Bill Wood (PROW)
Phillip Price (County Councillor)
1. Apologies for absence: Richard Mighall, James Towersey.
2. Declarations of Interest – None
3. Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings dated Thursday May 10th 2008 and Annual General Meeting dated Thursday May 10th 2008. All agreed to be a true record of the minutes. Signed by Chairman.
4. Finance: – Council approved payment for
Martin Leighton – Lengths man
Parish Plan Fees
5. Housing Survey – Since completing Clifford Parish Plan questionnaire, a further questionnaire would be sent by HFD Council in reference to the need and views from parishioners on affordable housing, this appeared to demonstrate a disregard and duplication on the questionnaire and analysis which was completed for the Clifford Parish Plan. Mr Price County Councillor offered an explanation on the need for the questionnaire; he referred to the changes in the 106 Agreement that relate to all development contributions. How the contributions are allocated Parish Plan comments would be considered. (Attached Notes 106 Agreement)
6. Wind Turbines – Mr Stoney informed Councillors that he will be applying for planning with the view to install a Wind Turbine. Council awaits Planning Application.
7. PROW Report: Bill Wood reports no major problems, some clearing at Little Mountain. Bill Wood agreed he would compile details of short walks giving description and map of popular Clifford PROW Walks. Once completed details of these to be found on Clifford website and in Link.
8. Richard Mighall OSO (report by email) – Richard is awaiting promulgation by DEFRA of a new procedure which will allow me to apply on behalf of the Parish Council to Herefordshire Council for ownership title of the various bits of Priory Wood Common.
Chapel Common – Annual mowing agreed, Ian Ruse would be consulted.
Wall Covert –Council requested Richard to investigate the complaint of newly erected wooden fence on common ground.
9. Highways- B4530 two disc showing 40 missing, Large Pot hole on left hand bend by Green land Farm. Clerk to report to Hereford Highways.
10. Planning Applications –
It was reported that a shed/building had been constructed and there were two occupied caravans in field close to building. Councillors could not recall planning permission applied/granted and therefore requested the Clerk to ask Hereford Council to investigate.
Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.30pm Thursday July 10th 2008 Closed at 8.40pm.
Next Meeting September 11th 2008