Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.00pm on May 8th 2008
Present: Margaret Davies (Chairman) Christine Bates (Clerk)
Gill Grove William Bullough
Anthony Williams Thomas Davies
David Morgan James Towersey
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman: Unanimous decision that Anthony Williams takes the role as Chairman, David Morgan takes the role as Vice Chairman.
2. Acceptance of Office as Chairman: Anthony Williams accepted office of Chairman, David Morgan accepted office as Vice chairman.
3. Review Register of Interest: All Councillors were asked to review previous years completed forms of declaration for any changes, new members of the Councillor were requested to complete register of Interest forms. Completed forms to be sent to Hereford Council.
4. Declarations of Interest – None
5. Apologies for absence: Candia Compton, Richard Mighall
a) Adoption of Accounts – Clerk produced copy of Clifford Parish Accounts year ending 31st March 2008. Accounts reviewed and Clerk to submit to External Auditors.
Review of Insurance Polices – Current insurance polices were reviewed and accepted.
7. Confirm continuation of PROW Officer – Councillors welcomed Bill Wood as PROW officer. Thanked Richard for his support and work as PROW officer. Richard agreed to continue as Open Spaces Officer.
8. Confirmation of Continuation of Contracts, Lenghtsman and Lenghtsman Administrator – Councillors agreed scheme working well and we would continue with Martin Leighton and Mrs S Leighton.
Annual General Meeting Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at Thursday May 8th 2008
Closed at 7.20pm.