Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council held in Clifford Community Centre on Thursday 8th May 2014 7.30 p.m.
Christine Bates (clerk)
Phillip Price County Councillor Martin Preece (Chairman)
Anthony Williams David Bennett
Karen Dowell David Morgan
Margaret Davies Will Bullough
Richard Mighall (Commons Officer)
Review of last year’s crime by Fiona Witcher
Three crimes May 2013 Heating Oil, August 2013 two lorry battery, January 2014 mobile phone stolen from car in co-op.
1) Apologies, Candia Compton John Neville (PFO) Billie Jones
2) Declaration of Interests – None
3) Approval of Minutes of the Council meeting dated March 13th 2014 all agreed to be a true record of the meeting and signed by the Chairman.
4) Finance: Council approved payment of:
a) Martin Leighton Lengthsman.
c) Martin Leighton
d) Clifford Community centre
5) Reporting Information
Highways: Phillip Price confirmed Westbrook calming will happen. Priory Road, Corner council houses locksters all have potholes for repair.
6) PFO Update: Nothing to update
7) Update County Councillor- Ward Report to follow – Vince Playden temporary locality officer for Golden Valley.
8) Update Commons Officer:- Richard to send notes, chapel common carpark £2000 to complete . Open spaces £33.00 membership council agreed to keep
9) Neighbourhood Plan: Invites to be sent for June meeting.
10) Consider Planning Applications – none
Meeting ended 20.24
Next meeting to be held on Thursday July 10th 2014 at Clifford Community Centre. Meeting Starts 7.30pm
Dates for Parish Council Meetings 2014/15