Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council held in Clifford Community Centre on Thursday 14th July 2016 7.30 p.m.
Christine Bates (clerk) David Bennett (Vice Chairman)
Margaret Davies (Chairman) Phillip Price County Councillor
Richard Mighall (Commons Officer) David Morgan
Will Bullough John Neville (PRO)
Martin Preece (Vice Chairman) Billie Jones
Meeting opened: Visit from Lucy Morris from community support, Reminded parishioners, incidents to be reported to 101 not mobile phone number, also at present in Clifford area crime is low.
Golden Valley Safer Neighbourhood Team
PCSO 6433 Lucy Morris Peterchurch Police Station 101 ext 4820 Team mobile 07779 141232 (Non urgent messages only) firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Apologies, Matthew Lloyd
2) Declaration of Interests – None
3) Approval of Minutes of the Council Meeting AGM and Parish Council Meeting dated May 12th 2016 all agreed to be a true record of the meeting and signed by the Chairman.
4) Casual vacancy- Councillors spoken to David Jones who has accepted the position of Councillors
5) Finance: Council approved payment of:
a. Martin Leighton – Lengths man
b. Richard Mighall
6) Reporting information Highways –. Slate House still awaiting 40 mile speed sign and culvert to be repaired, Road signs need clearing clerk to speak to Martin Leighton.
7) PRO Update – John Neville has been clearing footpaths and stiles which are very overgrown. The damaged footbridge on CL14 over Hardwicke Brook which I reported has been repaired. John is having trouble with Linzy Outrim not communicating either by phone or email. If to continue administering the P3 scheme must be able to communicate with her. Philip Price took note
8 Update Commons Officer: Chapel Common Wayleave Western Power Distribution (WPD) has agreed the wayleave payment for this year of £24.53 in respect of the two electricity poles and stays on Chapel Common. WPD also agreed a back-payment of £135.92 for the previous 6 years. Cheques for these amounts were passed to the Parish Clerk.
Chapel Common Car Park A quote for undertaking the work was still awaited.
Priory Wood Common Herefordshire Council was still awaiting a reply from its legal advisers concerning the registration of the unregistered plots of land comprising Priory Wood Common.
Bake Lane It was understood that the recently acquired gates for Bake Lane would be erected within the next 2 months.
9) County Councillor :Awaiting report
10) Consider Planning Applications planning application
Meeting closed 20:25 Next meeting to be held on Thursday September 8th 2016 at Clifford Community Centre. MTG Meeting Starts 7.30pm