Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.30pm on January 11th 2007
Present: Cherry Phillips (Chairman) Christine Bates (Clerk)
Margaret Davies (Vice Chairman) Graham Pritchard
David Morgan Anthony Williams
Mary Morgan Richard Mighall (PROW)
1. Apologies for absence:
Mark Westwood, Stan Charity, Candia Compton, Nigel Davies (County Councillor)
2. Declarations of Interest – Mary Morgan– Hay & District Dial-a-Ride
3. Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings dated Thursday 9th November 2006 were agreed and signed by the Chairman.
4. Finance: –
a) Clifford Community Centre Hire – Invoice received for the hire of Clifford Community Centre January 11th 2007 £10.00. Payment proposed by Councillor Margaret Davies and seconded by Anthony Williams.
5. Donation Hay & District Dial-a-Ride – Council agreed a donation of £200. Payment proposed Graham Pritchard and seconded by David Morgan.
6. May 2007 Clifford Parish Council Elections – Parish clerk awaits application forms to be sent from Hereford Council, total of nine candidates will be required for election.
7. Parish Plan Update – Previous meeting January 8th 2007 had been well supported, discussion on set up of Parish Web site which will be sponsored by the Parish Council. Web site funding, Parish Clerk to apply for “Parish Grant Talk” grant £300 towards funding, Anthony Williams to communicate with David Prescott (Web site Developer).
a) Priory Common – No Change Awaiting response from Ann Davies, Richard to draft letter to Ann Davies requesting details of progress.
b) Registration of Priory Wood Village Green – No Change Awaiting response from County Land Agent (CofHDC).
c) Adoption of Bake Lane as Public Bridleway – No change Awaiting response from Definitive Map Modification Officer (CofHDC).
d) Herefordshire Trail – Richard to investigate details of footpaths affected in Clifford
9.Planning Applications –
Site: Clifford Castle DCSW2006/3949/F
Description: Proposed two storey living accommodation and garage extension to existing dwelling
Comments: Recommend No objection
Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.30pm Thursday January 11th 2007 Closed at 8.27pm.
Next Meeting March 8th 2007