Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.00pm on May 8th 2014
Present: Christine Bates (Clerk)
Margaret Davies Martin Preece
Anthony Williams David Bennett
David Morgan Karen Dowell
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman: Unanimous decision that Martin Preece takes the role as Chairman, takes the role as Billie Jones Vice Chairman.
2. Acceptance of Office as Chairman: Martin Preece accepted office of Chairman, accepted office as Vice chairman Billie Jones.
3. Review Register of Interest: All Councillors were asked to review previous years completed forms of declaration for any changes.
4. Declarations of Interest – None
5. Apologies for absence John Neville (PFO Officer) Candia Compton and Billie Jones
a) Adoption of Accounts – Clerk produced copy of Clifford Parish Accounts year ending 31st March 2014. Accounts reviewed and Clerk to submit to External Auditors.
Review of Insurance Polices – Current insurance polices were reviewed and accepted.
7. Confirm continuation of PFO/OSO Officer – Councillors thanked John and Richard for their support and work as Open Spaces Officer and Public Footpath Officer. Richard and John agreed to continue.
8. Confirmation of Continuation of Contracts, Lengthsman and Lengthsman Administrator – Councillors agreed scheme working well and we would continue with Martin Leighton and Mrs C Bates.