Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Clifford Parish Council
In Clifford Community Centre at 7.00pm on May 10th 2007
Present: Cherry Phillips (Retiring Chairman) Christine Bates (Clerk)
Margaret Davies (Vice Chairman) Gill Grove
Candia Compton Anthony Williams Thomas Davies James Towersey
Thomas Wilkinson Richard Mighall (PROW)
1. Introductions by all Councillors: Retiring Chairman Cherry Phillips opened the meeting inviting all councillors to introduce themselves. Cherry Phillips thanked everyone for the support she had received and left the meeting.
2. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman: Unanimous decision that previous Vice Chairman Margaret Davies would become Chairman. Also Candia Compton elected for Vice Chairman.
3. Acceptance of Office as Chairman: Margaret Davies accepted office of Chairman, Candia Compton accepted office as Vice chairman.
4. Review Register of Interest: All Councillors were asked to review previous years completed forms of declaration for any changes, new members of the Councillor were requested to complete register of Interest forms. Completed forms to be sent to Hereford Council.
5. Declarations of Interest – None
6. Apologies for absence: None
7. Approval of Minutes of The Annual Council Meeting on May 18th 2006: Minutes approved and signed by chairman.
a) Adoption of Accounts – Clerk produced copy of Clifford Parish Accounts year ending 31st March 2007. Accounts reviewed and Clerk to submit to External Auditors.
b) Review of Insurance Polices – Current insurance polices were reviewed. Clerk to inquire on the policy cover for employment of the Lenghtsman.
6.Confirm continuation of PROW Officer – Councillors agreed to continue contract of Richard Mighall as PROW officer and Thanked Richard for his continued support and work as PROW officer. Richard agreed to continue.
11.Confirmation of Continuation of Contracts, Lenghtsman and Lenghtsman Administrator – Councillors agreed scheme working well and we would continue with Martin Leighton and Mrs S Leighton.