Minutes of the Meeting of Clifford Parish Council held in Clifford Community Centre on Thursday 8th January 2015 7.30 p.m.
Christine Bates (clerk) Martin Preece (Chairman)
Phillip Price County Councillor David Morgan
Anthony Williams Richard Mighall (Commons Officer)
David Bennett Billie Jones (Vice Chairman)
Margaret Davies Candia Compton
Karen Dowell Will Bullough
1) Apologies, John Neville,
2) Declaration of Interests – None
3) Approval of Minutes of the Council dated 8th January 2015 all agreed to be a true record of the meeting and signed by the Chairman.
4) Finance: No finance for Council to approve payment of:
5) Planning E- Councillors continue to review online Planning applications
6) Dorstone Poultry Shed planning application Clifford Parish Councillor’s concerns to be sent to planning office:-
Clifford Parish Council Comments as a Neighbouring Parish
General Concerns Ref: Planning application for 2 broiler units at Bage Court, Dorstone.
App No. P/143343/
Transport – unsuitable roads
Impact on local business EG B&B’s
Residential house values decreasing
Environmental issues air and water pollution
Light and noise at unsocial hours
7) Reporting information Highways – Church Road culvert, water collecting, also Westbrook Brook House culvert, Martin to investigate. Priory Farm report pothole, Middlewood report pothole. Martin to look at castlefields, water running on highway. Spring Newton Farm, Damage to Middlewood bridge
8) PRO Update – John Neville – I had a useful meeting with Linzy Outrim.
The Footbridge south of Hardwicke Mill has been declared unsafe (apparently it is rotten) and has been closed together with path CL 8 from the B4352 and north west from the bridge to above Hardwicke Mill.
The owner of the previous golf course has put electric fencing across the line of a footpath on her land. Linzy will look into the problems I previously reported on this land.CL 85 – north of Newton Farm – I have previously reported lack of a footbridge over a stream and this still needs dealing with as crossing it after even moderate rain is hazardous.I have reported several other more minor issues
9) Update County Councillor- Report to SENT
10) Update Commons Officer : Nothing New to report from Richard
11) Neighbourhood plan – No response from Link advert for members
12)Consider Planning Applications –
Meeting ended 21.03
Next meeting to be held on Thursday March 13th 2015 at Clifford Community Centre. Meeting Starts 7.30pm